just so i know .

TARDAAA HELLO DEAD BLOG :D :D :D

Was busy helping my xy cooking everyday , Hees . So funnnn .
And th best of it is I dont have to clean up th mess , ( opps ! ) :D
Been living peacefully here at tpy , even though there's no aircon NOR fan at night .
Cos she can't stand aircon cos of th baby and there's no fan in th room at all ):

Roar , and now I'm forced to listen tgt with her some Classical music ,
which supposingly is Good for th baby . :O ;O ;O
Meet up with Soyaaaaa ysd , arghh . her art is stil so pro :D
Still waiting to go out for a movie with Wwt and Ycy ,
Going orchard later and buy school shoe & Bags and etc , and watch 2012! :D
Heard it's nice even though it's very very longggg .

Life is so-so , I think I'm stupid , I really am .
Oh well , I will learn to be smart again ! :D
Going visit 940 sooon i guess , since her operation is successful , Hees .
Hope she remembers meeee ! Oh well she must !
If not it will be her lose . ( Cos I stil owe her $10 , hahaha )

Ps. I think my blog looks screwed either in Ie or Mf ):

Comments

Popular Posts