do you believe in us ?

E m o . B o r e d . H e a d a c h e . S u c k s . M i s s y o u . D r e a d l y .

Do you believe in us ? To be honest , it will be a Miracle if we get back together in 2012 .
Time is th best medicine , but also th cruelest weapon , it washes people away . Will I be one of them in yur head ?
It seems that you grew matured , more considerate ,
I was really glad when you said If I can't even hold myself together how to expect others to hold onto me Ysd .
My Gummy is growing up , finally ! Haha , BOOMZ .
But I got confused by you boy , I summoned all my courage and asked you Do you like me ?
You told me No ysd but today you said you'll wait for me . What're you trying to tell me here ?
Are you thinking what I am thinking too ? I don't know .

你是如此的难以忘记 , 浮浮沉沉的在我心里。 你的笑容你的一动一举, 都是我所有的记忆。

And who are you to control things I do , things that happened on you doesn't mean it will happen on me too .
What's so bad about this ? At least it's better than your life these years .
I see you been through with one guy after another , sometimes 4 guys at the same time .
All they want is yur body and all you want is their money , who is the one more pathetic ?
At least my love wasn't so polluted by this world , unlike yours .
I enjoy being together with him not for his anything but just the feeling I had when with him ,
So stop assuming things about him if you don't know anything at all bitch .
I dint reply you not because I admit it's true but I'm not so stupid to argue with you .
Stop threatening me using money or what shit , It's okay , whatever . I don't need it .
You want starve someone who you had invest so much money all these year is your lose .
I don't want to talk to you , sorry you don't worth it .
Stop assuming you know what I am feeling just because you're the one who gave me a life .
I'm not you I'm not a clone of you and I don't even want to be your child .


Comments

Popular Posts