DEAR BLOG ,

Back home ( Bedok ) from , from NYJC for Cip hours and Orchard :]
;O Nothing much to elaborate bout th Cip but had fun in th toilet :D
shall kope a photo from val Qian if she upload them .



3more days I will have had know you for exactly one year ,
And 8 more days to th One year anniversary , only if we were still together .
I can't stop this but I was questioning myself it th whole day when I'm with you ,
What do I like about you ? for this past year , what exactly ?
You look so different today compared to last year , Like all of a sudden , changed .
You changed yur specs , not th familiar orange ( though i still think it looks red to me ) anymore .
You changed th way you dressed , to some polo tee which I tot Guys in 20s start to wear .
You changed th shoe we used to exchange shoelace , to once again , some matured wears .
Okay ofcos people change their fashion style as time passes , I do too .
But somehow , I just feel like th you who stood infront of me today ,
Isn't th Gummy bear I once knew , you changed not only by appearance , but Inside too .
Ohya you don't like me ler ;O I've to kept remind myself this , stupid -.-

Back to my question , which I think I found th answer , a ridiculous but yet true one ,
I saw yur smile , and then there comes th answer to my question .
I fell in love with your smile . Even I myself think that it's kind of weird .
Despite all your tempers and attitudes and coldness to me ,
Your smile seems to have th power to wash every bad thing away .
Perhaps to you , you smile at everyone everyday , nothing special ,
But when you smile to me , I felt as if you only smile that way to me , no one else .
It was your smile which I fell in love one year ago , two days after I known you ,
and it is still th same old smile that's attracting me now .
Here I wonder , what if you no longer smile at me ? Will I still love you ?
I think I will , I don't know why .

A-R-G-H ! 隽婷你完了 ):
& 940 I DAMN FUCKING MISS YOU !

Comments

Popular Posts