BBQ Night <3

It's been a longggg day today ! :D :D :D
Woke up at 8.30 ( Kind of early and I got nothing to do . )
Kay anw met Jasmine at Tuna merah and mrt-ed to EXPO ,
She is looking for a wallet @ th John little sale but we ended up at th Art gallery .
Damn sweeeee art pieces ! , Hahaha .
And according to her fren got Shuai ge-s at IT fair , but apparently we dint see any .
So we moved on to Bugis for lunch , due to overflooding of human beings there .
Took quite alot photos, HER EYE IS DAMN BIG . Gahhh Jealous *** !


And she is super skinnnnnnnnnny , hais and she was lik
" No I eat alot one ! But I dont grow fat ! " Hais break my heart ):
And she kept Omg you eat so lil during lunch when I ordered clum chowder and fries . Lol !

And we walked past this Cart-like shop at Bugis ,
Then I pointed to this Domokun key chain & say " Eh I got this leh ! :D "
Then th shop keeper overheard me and she says " Oh we got Domokun pencil case also "
I'm like " eh I also have ler ."
She : Oh and Domokun Hp pouch too !
Me : Uh I also have ler .
She : Domokun soft toy leh ?
Me : Uh also got :X
She : .... lol you really Domokun lover siah .

Hahaha :D Yeah Domokun ftw !
Kay anw then Mrt-ed back to Tuna merah around 4 , walked to Mogu's condo .
Muahaha , her "temporary" condo's rooms are like damn cute can :D
Like those Japanese houses , as in th area of th room :O Hahah .
This view from th house is damn chiozxzxz right ! :D

Muahaha , Yeah we're in "Couple shirt" ! But my checked bigger :D
& Licia look like a total B-u-t-c-h larh ! :O

As for th BBQ , uh had lots of fun ? :D
Th fire started quite smoothly , hehe better than th last Bbq which was raining .
Took loads of photos but will not be posting all here , go Facebook see !
( Cos blogger upload very slow and th photo's memory is quite large . )


Stupid faces :D

Crazy and nuts people ! :D

Gang rape ! ;O Hahaha , oh well , trying to unbutton Jo's 1st button :D

Ahhh I'm so not in th picture ):

And Mogu injured her toe ! It was damn gross I swear ( NC16 scene ! )
It happens like this , Location : 0.3meter Toddler's pool .
Licia : Aye jacinth come take photo leh ! :D :D :D
Mogu : OKay okay ! ( very hyper-ly ! )
+ one second later +
Mogu was seating on th groung " omg my toe very pain ): very pain ! "
And it's like th whole skin got peeled out and bleedy Profusely ! Omgzxzx .

Look like Couple right ! Omg we're not okay ?! we're just married :D

It's a Chao da-ed Sweet potato ( which looks like charcoal :O ) ! Hahah .
Stupid 90 ! xD Act stupid ! :DIt took alot efforts to come up with this photo can ! :D

Sec 3 squad ! :D ( OHYEAH JO REBONDED HER HAIR OMG ! ;O )

I dint know Green tea float in water ! :D Lol .

Ending off with an Act-emo picture ! :D hahaha ,

Wanted to stay over at Mogu's house but my mother dint pick up my calls ,
So went back home with Licia in Sir's car :D Haha and he thinks we're Crazy lar ! :D
And there's a part Jo was like saying " Aye Guojun yur Hei yan quan so deep ! ;O "
I'm like .. Uh , you mean... my .. eyeliner ? -.- Tsk !

I'm damn tired now and I want to go lie on my bed
But im still waiting for th Slow poke Fb to upload all th pictures ,
It has been kept failing for like 5 times so far , stupid lor .
Roar !

Comments

Popular Posts