promotion day ( Holiday . )


Okay , after 13 hours of sleep th Pillow is back to life :D :D :D
Hees , well talk about th camp , I stil prefer last year's camp .
This year everyone seems to have her own job , not much time for interaction or maybe bond .
Ohwell , everyone takes a turn to expereince different things .
Three same camps ,
three consecutive years ,
three different roles ,

still th same old Np (:

Gahhh , came across this result on Fb and I'm going to test it out later .



And I'm going to to wait and see if th Barney will punch 940 to death later .
( Oh well , if it dont I will help it to punch 940 , haaha ! )
Suppose to go Pool with Chua and 940 and her stead, but had some last min change ysd night .
I'm bored and Im killing time and just another 100 more min's to stepping out of my house :D

Comments

Popular Posts