th lil joy in life ( After exam )



( Sorry my feet for making you wear heels for 98% of th Journey today . )

HELLO :D I'm back after th fers round of Post-exam activities :D
Woke up super early today even though I slept quite late ysd in th end .
So I reached Mrt at 12 becos I really had nothing better to do at home ,
Th smart pillow then decide to Mrt-ed to Pasir ris and back to Kallang to enjoy more Aircon .
And thus I'm 10 minutes late , Lol :x

Bus-ed to Kallang Leisure park , but had change of plan .
Dint Ice skate cos our legs is both too tired for a two hour ice skating plus got alot peepo .
So , went to watch Imagine that instead , super random and Funny movie :D :D :D
Wanted to eat Kfc ( Cos got LaBiXiaoXin toy according to G . ) but realise Dont have ! ):
So ate at Koufu instead , with deserts too ! :D

Photobucket

Den due to really-got-nothing-much-there , we cabbed to Bugis .
Wanted to play th kiddy arcade at BHG but got alooot children so Forget it .
Went to th other arcade and played instead , played th same old games .
And we both play Bball tgt 500 points , he solo got 600+ points , Wth ! I too noob ?! :O
Then went to Basement , wanted to eat Kfc again ( For th toy ) , But stil dont have ! ):
Brought Alot lil foods and eat beside th Fountain in th end .
After that went to take neoprint , Hais , Cant control myself but to laugh out during th photo taking ,
Which in turn cause my already small eye to become even smaller D; D; D;

Photobucket

And I forced myself to wear heels today Cos I tot Ice skating ( Need socks / stocking )
But In th end I got so enough Of it that I chiong-ed to Cotton on and Brought a pump .

( Just restarted my comp Cos got some error - Th comp types th other way for I duno why -.-
Eg , I type 'But' on keyboard but th computer appear 'tuB' -.- )

Anw Back to previous , I Wanted to buy th Gold one ( chiozxzx ) But get myself a black one instead .
After considering that it's more shi ji , since black is harder to pei clothes .
Yeah den went home after that .

AND NOT TO FORGET HE BROUGHT ME A DOMOKUN ! GAN DONG DAOOO ! :D :D :D
( th heart is for my lil Domo not him btw :X )


And I spend a total of 50 bucks today , wallet is so light now T.T Feather weight .
And I just realise th photos are too big , Oh well , Will adjust th next time :D
___________________________________________________________________________________
Should I smile because you’re my friend, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?

Comments

Popular Posts