"In my dreams you're mine forever"


FLUNK MY END OF YEAR RESULT , YEAHH ! :D :D :D

( This is 3 fake smile fyi . )

English ( Without compo ) : 29 / 50 . Chinese overall : 70% ( Heng eh . )
Amath : 44/80 ( 940 got 63 ! I'm so proud of her and I would like to share her mark :D )
Emath : 48/80 ( I expected higher though D; )
Chemistry : 66 Physics : 60 ( I prefer phys But I duno why my chem is better instead . )

I forget my elit mark and I cant be bothered to check it now .
Okay yeah , and there goes my L1r5

觉悟吧!隽婷! :O


Yeah th threee us will be studying 5 days A week ( Hopefully ) when Holiday starts ):
Had CCA meeting after school , which I wasn't really involved in but I'm stil there :D
Okay that's bout it , I need help pengzhi type my chinese compo , againzxzxz -.-

很讨厌从别人口中听到你的消息时的感觉,不是妒嫉; 而是心痛,
心痛在我们最甜蜜的时刻,我若不问你,你根本不会主动提起自己的生活,
就在我以为这就是你, 沉默寡言的一个人时. 你却残酷的让我明白,
其实那只是你对我独有的冷漠.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Went to IKEA ysd with eight others , for np room stuffs :D Hazel is still as Aunty as ever .
Surprisingly saw my Step-father on th same shuttle bus ,
and in fact I dint realise he is right infront of me until bout 15mins after We broad th bus .
Tried to smile at him but he seems avoiding me , oh well it's so obvious .
And my mother is considering buying a new flat at Sengkang , a higher level one .
Anw a random photo coped from Mandy's blog , ( I know I've been jumping topics . )

and Blogger dont let me to upload it for I duno why so Too bad :D
( dont think anyone cares anyway :D )

Comments

Popular Posts