damn that love which gives me insomnia



what the fuck is this ? I couldn't sleep -.-
Exam is finally over and It's time to get a good rest but I can't sleep now .
I'm tired but I couldn't sleep , This is really torturous .
I cant stop fucking miss you , th old you , in fact .
I love you , I still do . though you may find it funny .
Is not I don't want you back , is just that we can never be th same again .
fuck , seriously this is th only word that comes inside my mind now . Fuck .
It hurts me , and even make me feel angry ( I duno why ) , seeing you carry on as if nothing happened .
Fuck . I'm tired , really tired this time .
Studying had been keeping my mind busy th past few days , I start to feel th real pain now .
Fuck , why did we make such a Beautiful mistake , on that 25 November 2008 ?

I don't know how to stop my heart from missing you ,

How did you do it ?

Comments

Popular Posts