29th , l realise l'm wrong again .

Photobucket

Twenty-nine .

Eleven months ago we started this relationship , one month ago , you left me .
Or maybe you still insist on that is I left you , it's th same isn't it ? Either way I'm without you now .
This is so what-the-fuck I would say , I thought I'm over you , this time .
But Ysd after mushroom's one sentence , one sentence you once told him during th camp .
Brings all th good memories with you back to me again .
Cried again on th way home , I thought I was strong enough to forget it ,
I thought I was heartless enough to scold you that night and get over and done with you .
I thought .
940 and Mushroom were both right , I'm still not over you yet , not this fast .

Well Love is never fair .
I think of those times you wanted to surprise me by appearing below my house , at th bus stop .
I think of every anniversary , though we always ended up quarreling th night before .
I think of your voice , your face , your smile , your hand , your everything except your Bad .
Fuck , Did I ruin this relationship by my own hands ?
Am I really a really bad girlfriend that eventually made you lost all feelings to me ?
or is it that we are not mean to be together ? or I'm not th type you are looking for in a girlfriend ?

Sometime I will wonder , what if I meet you on th street some day ?
Will I follow my heart , running up and hug you tightly and tell you Please dont let us be seperated again ?
Or will I pretend that I dont feel any pain and walk past you like a stranger ?
I use to hate those drama scenes whereas th two main leads walk past each other ,
acting nothing's going on , but dying inside . But now I know why ,
I'm scare of rejections from you , I'm scared that you will push me away and give me a weird look ,
asking me what th heck are you trying to do through your eyes .

I wanted to call you up and ask you can we restart everything
But I know you hate me now , much more than before , esp after the night I scolded you .
What's more how can I be so shameless and say that to you after that night .
I miss you , 29th , Gummy bear .
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is a useless day , Spend th whole day sleeping in school , Slept for most of th lessons .
Dint sleep well last night cos of Cramp anw ,
Met Mushroom after school and mrt-ed to Cathay to watch my fers NC16 movie .

Not bad , better than Drag me to hell , Megan Fox is so much more Sexier .
Nearly cried on th way back in front of mushroom again ,
Don't know why I always so happen to have cramp when I go out with him , And so happen to always ended up crying .
Seeing him reminds me of you , I don't know why neither .
But you are much cuter though , your smile , so sugar-ish , so sun shine .

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you

What's real ? Is this real ?
Or am I just having period moodswings ?

Comments

Popular Posts