“ Srew th chem spa funnel ! ”


OMGOMGOMGOMG THAT'S IT FOR MY SPA .
I forget to take off th Funnel for th 3rd try out D;

OHMYGOD , And I din't do any Qns on th qns paper . Grrs ,
Stupid setter , Is like I duno how to do a) I can't get answers for B) & C) at all D;
DAMMIT .

That's it liao forget it forget forget it .
Last cca before Exam end , Spend like half th time in library for heritage trail ;O
Lol ! Gahhh my uniform stinks I think . And somehow I duno why my PE shirt is super dirty ! -.-
Wth , like some beggar liddat . Gahhhs ! ;O

Okay then going to Heritage trail tmr , It better Dont rain manzxzxz ! D;
Gahhhs , and I think is like super rash can . Like even now somethings're not decided yet .
Okay then yeah , My msn is stil spoiled . Sianzxzxzxzxzx .
That's all ! I'm bored and I'm scare that my phone might tio virus ):

HAIS , & Btw I love watermelon (L)

It's purely th fruit I'm refering to btw ;D


Comments

Popular Posts