I think this is absolutely sweet ;D Alright not in th mood ( it's hot & fan is far form me ) to type much .
Sorry blog , you may go sleep x)

And Hi I'm back ( Cos I'm bored )
Th Quiz is (Finally ) Over , but at most only 30% of th qns is from th Notes . Gahhh .
Dint went out th past two days , I'm a good girl . Duh ?!
& I don't really wanna tell myself this but ,

TODAY IS TH LAST DAY OF HOLIDAY D:


So, I will be in school killing time in another 10 hours , or lesser .
Gahhhhhs , and it's 24 more days to Eoy . D; D; D; HOLY SHIT .

Been looking through some web that share secrets anonymously , saw it on Facebk . ;D
Gahhh & I'm surprised . okay this sounds stupid . But I find Internet truly amazing .
It's a place where you can be anyone you want , putting on a mask and no one noes .
But it's also th only place where you can took off yur mask , and be real .

“What's behind th mask is another mask .”

LOL ! Duno why am I saying this , perhaps I'm too bored ? ;O
Kekeke . School is starting tomorrow eh , So I'm sleeping early tonight .
Maybe , like , Now ;D

Comments

Popular Posts