“ pıdnʇs os ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ ǝM ”

Accompanied G to cut his Super 'cute' hair ysd , 40bucks , ;O Rich !
( Oh well this photo is taken before th haircut anw , it's much better now . )
And my eye is stil as small as ever -_- Grrs , I will try open bigger next tym ! D:
And my fringe is weird ! Hais , How can I liddat spoil my own image :O
Okay He is not of any much better , Haha ! ( acting candid ? :D )

He came all th way to Bedok to meet me , Awws how Rare Nice .
Ate Subway for th second time in my life ( Cont no life . )
Brought a new Earpiece , ;O Green in color , same as G's . x)
In th end cabbed tgt to his F1 briefing place den I Mrt-ed home after that .
Okay this is such a short summary of ysd (:

I LOVE MY BELOVED SQUATMATES MAN !


Thanks for th Bigbig Poster card by my very own darling Licia ;D
& Ahh you all th handwriting is so sweet , I'm so jealous !
Hahaha , Thanks Xiaoqian for th Oh-so-lovely Ribbon hairband which I doubt I'll wear on street ;D
As well as th bangles from Moguuuu , ( Now I've got 30+ rubber bangles at home ;O )
Haha , Grr but th present I wanted th most stil hadn't come to me ):

Oh yeah I'm alse here to show my Nearly all black Act emo photo .

Hahahaa ! Shall end here :D
I'm away to Mug ( Try to ) Th 156 pages of notes for Interunit quiz Tmr .
PS. I'm having Fucking toothache now ( Damn th chocolate ! ) _|_
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Why did we quarreled again ? sucks .

Comments

Popular Posts