"losing connection to th cyber world"


Dint plan to blog , But due to got a number of things to say , I decide to blog .
  1. My stupid blue man and green man aka th Msn spoiled ( I cant log in ! ) D; D; D;
  2. And th E buddy also kept disconnect , ( Attitude me ! )
  3. I got Phys spa O level tmr but I duno what to do / Take note at all .
  4. I got Social study test tmr But I'm not going to memorise th stupid conflicts .
  5. It's raining super heavily now that I look outside th window is plainly Whitish .
  6. And I can feel th rains fly onto my skin when I'm sitting on th sofa .
  7. I'm trying to do Research but I got totally no idea of what to type in Google to search at -.-
  8. I'm going to watch Movie tmr but th sudden meet up for Heritage trail pop out all of a sudden ):
  9. Pengzhi is such a sucker tat he say he giving me Zero cos I dint take th test ysd
    and he say Going health promotion board is Not a valid reason -.-
  10. Th place I'm sitting at in class is getting super hot in th day .
  11. Th assembly is delayed for 50min before we are released today !
  12. I want to pee now but I'm lazy .
That's all I've to say now . Grrr , I want my msn back to me , As soon as possible ! D;

Comments

Popular Posts