“I'm getting old , Finally .”

Happy 16th birthday , to myself x)
(one more day)


Kekeke , moved over to my xy house since last night , until thur .
So pathetic can , she called me in th afternoon ask me "you got key mar" ?
I went to double check an' told her yeah , den When I finally reached her house ,
I realise that I forget to being th key with me Grr clumsy , as wad G said .
So I carried my bigbig bag an' went over to Mac , ( Looking lik some 离家出走 ppl )
Took some stupid Act-emo photo outside her house , hee so stupid ;D
Shall post it out next tym since th USB wire is not with me .
( & Hell man , I dint bring my charger along , An' there's no Sony charger in her house ! )

Today is very Quiet (W/o my phone) , Had Black pepper crab for lunch ( Stil th best ;D )
Badminton-ed with my xy , Brought my birthday cake .
A cheese cake , Thou I want a Oreo cheese cake , but seems dont have here .
Awws , but atleast not another fruit cake , I 've been eating th same cake for 3 years !

Keke , and yeap , We lighted th candle and I blow it after a wish x)
( I'm so guai to wish for that wish man ;D Oh well It's a secret . )
Most likly won't have time to Blog tmr , so Happy 16th birthday Junting x)
May tmr be an enojoyable day for me ( Tgt with th guy I love loads );D ;D ;D

Comments

Popular Posts