“I can see that Eoy is around th corner”


Say Hi to 果冻,海带 & 紫菜 's lovely pencil cases & Wallets x)


I told my mother I want to use computer for 20 minutes so I shall cut short everything .
Th main purpose that I'm posting is to tell everyone (?) tat I'm going to start study for Eoy .
I suddenly realise is just 36 more days . OHMYGOSH !
And I got like ??? chapters to study , to memorise , not to forget that some chapters is still total stranger to me .
SO , I've to decided to go buy Notebooks tomorrow ( Oh I'm stepping such a big step ;O )
Notes is targeted to be complete by th end of th (very) short september holiday which I doubt I can but ,

And even though I'm saying that I'm short of time for mugging ,
I'm still spending hours and hours a day to think of my current relationship ,
As well as my long long shopping list ( I really want them ) :[
Oh despo-s .

My eye is slowing becoming back normal but th end of th eye still seems sagging (?)
And I'm waiting for maybe Double eyelid will miraculously appear ._.

My 20 minutes is up , Oh how sad ):

Comments

Popular Posts