“l hope my mother don't find out x)”

Finally Pierced ear after 16 years living on this planet :O
& My mother Disallow it , Opps .

Went out study with 940 , omg geog Tourism kills manzxzxzx .
I'm so amazed that I survived after A day of Amath , and another day of geography .
Tourism sucks like hell lar , It just totally words and words and full of words .
THANK GOD I'M ALIVE ;D

Spend a huge bucks , omg broke manzxzxz , my mother deduct Half of my allowance,
Cos I fought with her th other day . Gahhhs ,
Ate Subway with 940 :D Her fers time in life manzxzxz :D
And we heard alot nice english songs at East point & Subway . But I dunno th title , Grrrs D;
Hahaha , and I was damn Drama while piercing th ear , Hais fers tym , so scary :O
I was like kept turning away when th person want to pierce for me .
Oh well, After that I realise it feels like my ear being stapled by someone . Hahaha !
Talk abt staple , my arm once get stapled , Accidentally by myself -.-
Lol ! Okay stupid den right after I pierce I went to Tm and buy Ear rings . Haha !
Omg I'm scare of infection ! ):

Dhen brought a sticker ( Very nice ! ) for my Handphone , th color is dropping ):
Okay actually never buy alot stuffs also lor , duno why spend like 30 Bucks in total .
Gahhhh I need finish th last Chapter on Tourism by tonight !
940 Good luck for yur compo ! Good luck to my 1/2 compo too ! :DDDD

Comments

Popular Posts