“ ¿ pɐq os ǝɯ sʇɹnɥ ʇı ʍouʞ noʎ o◖”



Okay from this photo , I admit Ahs's view is not bad ;DD
( Taken while on th way to Chem remedial with 940 Thoi )
Nothing much happened these few days , realize tat I gained another 1kg -.-
So I'm now very aspired (?) to lose th damn 5kg now D;
Grrs , & Learned PDS drills , so funnn ;DD But my right hand like not cooperating liddat .
Today's Cca ended like at 7 plus , dhen eunice was like scared of Ghost .
& & Qianying an' Hazel is like seriously totally black now ! :O
Haha , omgosh it's just 5 days & they were like as if send to Bbq .

Was planning with 940 & Chua about going to Genting during Dec Holi .
But added up like become 1k In total ( Duno why they planned 300 on food ! D; )
Cos according to Pillow th smartie , if we sleep in th toilet an' eat maggie everyday .
We will only need like 200 each ( Include th $140 transportation fee okay ?! )
So in th end , we become more xian shi an' decide to go Jurong swimming pool & BBQ instead .

Tsk , august is passing fast . September is coming ! ( once again , Hinting !)
Hahaha , I want to save money ! I want to go work part time during holiday .
Even though it's like just 9 days ? ( Take away 2 day's camp like 7 days ? -.- )
But still ! I can earn $100 plus , Muahaha ;DD I dropped inside th 钱洞 liao !

Have Three test next week , an' its like Chem , Phys and Trigo . ( Omgosh ! ;O )
Hais , I haven study leh haven study leh haven study leh D:<

Comments

Popular Posts