“ʇsǝןןnɟ 'ʇsǝןןnɟ ɥʇ oʇ ǝɟıן ʎɯ ǝʌıן”


Th class photo of 3H'09 is out! Muahaha and I'm so tall , tall an' tall ! :D
Wanted to post here but apparently th Blogger is not cooperating .
Th photo turn out Vertical when it's suppose to be Horizontal D: D: D:
But oh well forget it , It's very blur anyway . ( Cos I got no scanner )

Had Cca today , was rather enjoyable until it comes to PDS training ,
My right hand is like handicap liddat , totally no strength to swing th PDS ,
Yet my left hand can swing it like nobody liddat D: D: D:
So I practice an' practice ( So hardworking ! ) & Finally can swing liao .
Just that I'm man ban pai compare to others .Oh well Good start is Half success !
By 5 plus plus most left to go home study for Bio ,
Left me an' xiaozhenzhu an' mogu an' wanling m'am stayed til near 7 .
Den shun bian made xiaozhenzhu th daddy send me home :D

Yeah tat's about it , Chua finally come back to school .
& Her DOMOKUN WALLET IS SUPER BLOODY CUTE ! :]
Hais I want one also lorh !
Today's lesson is boring plus boring if I'm not wrong ,
Wee has moved on form Trigo to Bearings when I'm stil at I-DUNO-WAD-ALSO ):
Finally catch up with Chual th Amath yesterday ,
And physic test will be Harder Cos th whole of Pressure is included in th test ):
Got back Linear law & Chi result , 14/20 an' 42/50 respectively .
But just so Wat-th-hell , like so many people saw she copy th answers ,
Why is everyone closing One both Eyes ? Even Pengzhi lar -.-
An' I don't like Chem , I don't get a shit about Mole , It's just not my cup of tea .
But I know I've to , being in this school , this environment leaves me with no choice .
Just that , Forget it .

2009 Term 3 still left with two more weeks , and there comes th Sep camp ,
as well as my Birthday ! :D ( Once again Hint hint . Haha ! )
I hope my ai li xia laogong can buy me th Six Color Pen with Pencil D:
I'm super full , yeah like very . Cant believe that I ate Six drumsticks today .
Omgosh am I a Dinosour or wad larh ! D:
NO OKAY ?!

Comments

Popular Posts