( Rain falls on th day you left )


Grr , had superzxzxzx moodswing ysd .
Ended up crying on th toilet floor like a kid , Oh So Drama -.-
Dhen msged G , Feel so useless , like a nerd .
29 . Will all th 29s be spent like this from now onwards ?
Tat sucks man . Forget it .


Had Four free periods today . So bored .
Chionged down for recess to Q for Wanton mee like some aunty with 940 .
& We are th fers to reach ! Efforts worth !
I ate super th alot today . Oh my gosh , possessed , MUST BE .
I'm going start to do Crunches everyday ! D:

& Just talk about my result recently .
Failed amath like no mother , 13/30 -.-
Lost 9 marks on Graphs . See that's why I hate graph , since sec one .
But amazingly got 24/25 for phys , which is probably th highest I ever get .
Weesen , and in fact half of th class was like giving me th OMG+WTF look
when I told him I got freaking same mark as him .
940 has been doing well too , she got 21 for amath & 17 for phys (:
WE MUST JIAYOU WOR DEAR AUNTY THOI (:

Den nothing much , was really busy ( Or actually not )
Went to Rachel's house on monday ,
& Sworbed phone with her , to some Sumsung touchscreen phone .
And I'm like sending one empty msg per ten msges .
Had training on tuesday , reached home like 6 plus .
Went to YMCA to collect shirts with Mandy Hazel and Nick on Wednesday.
Reached home at near 7 .
Today got nothing much . Reached home quite early , like straight after school .
Having Chem & Math test tmr . Mole sucks .


But why is there still so much time , for my heart to miss you everyday ?
Why is that no matter how packed my schedule is ,You are never off my mind ?
Don't you noe that I have been trying so hard to stop myself from loving you ,
when I know that there is nothing left for us in th future ?

Comments

Popular Posts