Disappointment .


you are srsly FUCKING BIASED .
I not even using de fucking phone den go anyhow take it away .
u ask me change seat Den I change ,
Den you fucking go my original seat took my phone away .
SUCKER !

& please lah , are you blind or blind ?!
So many people talking and turning their backs u only catch me .
Fuck you _|_ you no eye balls is it ?!
WTF , catch lah catch lah .
Who de mother fucker ask u go care how I seat ,
I seat for you to see is it ?! Asshole lah .
Just kaopei for all you want lah stupid .
wait your grandson ( if any) got no ass !
Now only know how to pick on me .
You wan kaopei den just kaopei me only lah !
Why de fuck go say all those shit to 940 ?
Why go fucking confiscate everything I touched ?!
You confiscate mine I'm okay ,
Why go fucking confiscate Queenie's things jsut cos I touched it ?!
BASTARD . YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE NO BALLS .

WTFuck are you ?!
And bcos of de damn phone you confiscated ,
G don even wan tok to me now anymore ,
Fuck it . just fuck all of it -.-
Want bring me see VP dhen bring lah , Dumb ass .
Want call my mother call lah , O IM SO SCARE LEH -.-
Not Lik I never kena beaten before , sucker .
Complain loh go complain to de whole damn world lah ,

Oh sucker , My attitude bad ?
Oh please , if is not tat u're a teacher ,
I wont even bother to nod my head to you lah ,
So what if Im not looking at you when you tok ?
Sucker do you even deserve me to look at ?!
I swear I will NEVER cry infront of you .
Just go pick on me for all you want ,
YOU TEACHER YOU DUA . YOU SUCKER .
Everything only noe how to use Vp n my mother .
WHATEVER FINE . Just go on .
I dint even think of not getting scolded or beaten
de moment all this started .
If I could I would take a knife and kill you .
But you dont worth it , you don worth me ruining my future .
Don worth me spend any second in Gals home or Jail .
YOU WORTH NOTHING FROM ME .
Not a word more .


But you know what actually hurt me the most ? Is ur rejection , when I needed you the most .

Comments

Popular Posts