Never have I thought that I will detest going to school so much .
Today is consider really good cos Pengzhi dint come to sch .
But stilled , I fucking cried on mr wee's lesson .
I really feel so dumb , crying over this kind of things .
More of like what a primary school kid will do .
I dun even noe how to put my feelings into words now .
Is like , get scolded during geog lesson cos I was studying for geog test.
Once , twice , thrice .
Once again , so many people talking you only keep scolding me .
Den After which I dint even open my mouth but still say I talk again .
And followed by de most familiar sentence of the week :
You , go stand at the corner .

Seriously do not know what's wrong with myself and de teachers ,
All started with a screwed chi compo . Wth .
Even though I told myself cant cry over this ,
Tears still start rolling down after Mr wee asked , Are you okay .
Followed by rest saying "Oh she was blacklisted by alot teachers . "
Forget how I felt at that point of time , just feel so tired , all of a sudden .
很难过,很倔强,很绝望,又很委屈 .

Why still goes to school when I'm not getting any knowledge there ,
Every morning I wake up feeling so Fucked up that I have to go to sch .
I don't like to cry , especially not in front of alot of people .
Seeing them trying their best to cheer me up makes me feel so guilty ,
Yet on the other hand I duno where I can throw all my feelings out .
I hope all these can over asap , even though I have a feeling that this is just the starting .
Its pointless trying to pick a fight with a teacher when you're just a student .
But why , why must I face all these totally unnecessary things everyday .
Call this education ? when the teachers made me so detest going to school .
我真的累了,好累好累 .

But still , thank you Queenie and Valerie for the Heart-warming notes (:
And also Rachel , 940 n Val trying so hard to make me smile (:
I really appreciate you guys all a lot .
I wished someone from np was in the same class as me , really .

Comments

Popular Posts