L M A O ? =.=

Grrr never never see peepo so UNREASONABLE one ! D;
Since when did I stop u from making more female friends wor ?
If I don wan u make new friends I wont even intro them to u lah please =.=
But just see wad u do to 'thank me' ? =.=
Your definition of making more female friends is telling ME
( Yeah not Them but Me ) 'Oh i miss her' ; ' i love her' . etc etc .
& Once she did some little actions to u ,
u happy til like no mother liddat com tell me over n over again .
And If she sad you sad together with her like no father liddat den start emo .

OH PLEASE . u sure this is called 'making more female friend'
or ' trying ur very best to make me angry / jealous' ? =.=
Yeah right dhen now all become my fault , I petty don let u make more friends .
Grrs , Wth ?
And and worse is its not even de Fers tym , not 2nd , not 3rd , but 4th Time ! =.=
Can't u use ur eyeballs to see how pissed off I ended everytime ?
Yeah , my fault . OH BABY SO SORRY IM SUCH A PETTY GAL =.=
Yah rite uh ,
I'm not ur friend leh please , U can say I petty angry over such things if I'm just a friend .
But I'm not rite ? Or am I just a friend actually ? ._.
Well U go find a gal tat can tolerate this kinda things n show me lah .
U see is I petty or u too guo fen . -.- GO ! D;
U jus simply put urself in my shoe and think lah ,
How will you feel if I kept telling u I miss tis tis guy , I love tis tis guy -.-
Like u will say 'Oh its okay wad' , Yeah rite , BULLSHIT !


& & anw I changed my blogskin due to some unknown error in my previous skin .
I wanted to use tis skin below so so so muchxzxzxzx loh ! ):
But de image cant show in ie nor mf . Grrs ;


& u dint reply my msg for more den 48hrs ler asshole D; Dont u noe I will miss u ? ):

Comments

Popular Posts