( Cravings . )


Fers of all . De lessons past very boring-ly .
940 & me & 3 other guys pon-ed geog cos need to go geog room .
We pon-ed geog for amath kay ?! So guai lah (:
But we do lik 4 qns den give up ler . Oh wel typical :D
Den chem presentation , we dint do cos rachel got piano exam dint come sch .
Dhen dhen suppose to have amath test after sch ,
But 940 went home cos she got Fever ,
LUCKY not H1N1 , if not I oso gg , ( Hello pig :D )
Apparently according to 940 , ahs got 2-4 cases now ,
Wonder when can de flu fly from sec 4 to Sec 3 level , haha .
Den de cher came in late , n de test start late .
N By rite Im suppose to meet G at 2.45 ,
So I ran down de hill n reached at 2.55 ,
But G was later den me loh !
According to him cos his mummy ask him to liang (4) de yi fu before he come out .
Dhen he cabbed down from woodlands to my house ther ,
SO I decide to forgive him :D ( Im so nice ! )
Den we bus-ed to Orchard , suppose to watch 20 century boys
But fers we missed de 3.50 slot ( Or maybe there isnt one )
N when we reached its lik de movie not even showing _|_
ROAR , stupid Yahoo scam my feeling lah , or is it I old ler cant see -.-
Oh well , so In de end we went to eat fers ,
we were lik super hungry by dhen lah , de Tomyum ban mian so TOMYUM loh ):
Dhen we walked around Orchard , walao G rich lah ! D:
Good loh , he is Got munny cant find de thing he wan ):
Im no munny to buy de things I wan D: WAD IS TIS LOH !
but still , in de end , Im de one tat brought a scarf n he brought nothing .
& Im still deep in thoughts should I buy Lip gloss or not .
Like kinda useless leh , but I want , but ! ...

Hmms , & Gummy betrayed my phone n changed to a touch screen phone D:
Tsk change lah change lah ! now cant set proper wallpaper cant set msg tone ! xD
But I'm interested in his pone de some "very fun" roll dice game , HAHA .
& my so cute baby go bite his phone cos de phone kept stuck at camera .
so there's a Trademark of his bite on de screen . LOL .
Oh well , :D & Anw I had a really really sweet day .
& Duno why I kept getting thirsty .
we drunk 1 bottle green tea , a honey jasmine green tea ,
a toast box teh & a mineral water
-.-
Cos thirsty till pekchek , so walked to cold storage & brought mineral water :D
Which marks de last water of de day , Haha :D

Reached home at lik 9 plus ,
Lucky my mother got a facial mask on her , if not sure kp lik shit :D :D :D
Tat marks de end of de day , & I screwed up my Amath test :D
Saturday is plain-ing rotting at home , so is sunday :D
Which is now , poker-ing with tofu & his fren , & losing munny -.-
GRRS . Tat's all I think .
Just tat over all , I had a really nice friday :D

Comments

Popular Posts