Ah li ba ba =.=

Spend deh whole day facebook + E-learning + Begging for answers .
It's time to take a rest ! ( Even thou I've been resting all day long )
& Tis might sounds so stupid , but it actually happened .
I saw de dice on my desk accidentally den I stare at it , and started to cry .
And tat goes all my Try-not-to-cry mood for today . Kns .
Alrgiht , Junting , save ur tears . Get a Life . Y cry for asshole huh ?

Go grab a lollipop when life is bitter !
Even though I think I will never be able to eat a strawberry one without crying again .

啊~~ 给我一杯忘情水~~~还我一个不流泪~~
LOL =.=

OKAY I think I definitely don't sound depressed now . Oh well maybe ?
Just tat , why my heart feel so empty ? As though someone had stolen my soul away .
Love is a illusion . So true .

Anw ,
I feel so accomplished for submitting a no. of hw-s today ;
Even though Most is answers form Shihshiong , and me & 940 dint get it for Free okay .
& Currently stuck with Social Study . Grrs , I don see any need of studying it for O lvl in fact .
&& Just btw , my right feet is numb now .

I think I ate alooooooooooot things today , comparable to Cookie monster .
I ate 2 maggie , 1 pack of nata de coco , 6 strawberries , 3 piece of meat ( COOKED ) ,
carrot cake , fruit punch , ice cream .
Omg , my weight . GG .
Is it true tat people tends to eat more when they are depressed?
Holy shit better not , I don wan grow heavier anymore , shit hell no .
I guess I'm going to forget you , I have to . Just tat ,
How can I stop loving you ? you asshole , why did u make me fall for u so deep ?

Comments

Popular Posts