Tat's sweet Honey .

& so so so , Everything Is back to normal .
After a really BIG BIG BIG conflict between us .
I swear my heart was farking painful .
Den I regret for actions , & apologise , & even though alll de sarcastics .
We he-hao AND I swore tat Nothing is gonna separate us ever again .
Yeah baby , Its me and you against the world :D
I don care anyone , or anythings else , I want to be together with u ,
I need you to be here in my life .& tat's a never changing Fact .
And I cried super hard ysd nite , out of regret , happiness , sadness , everything .
Which I think caused my eye to go even smaller today ):

But it was a really sweet day today .
Fers de LMSC is far better dhen de dry lecture ysd ,
& so did de game made me sweaty & sticky ; I think .
But I had loads of fun from it , Im so sad for de Lost on Moon thingy ):
& & & After all de Debriefs , which ends like at 6pm + .
I was about to drag myself back home when evyone walked de other direction .
Dhen I saw Micheal , or is it Michael , anw wadeva , I saw him at de bustop .
So I waved at him , & I saw tis tiny litle head ( which resembles much like a cat )
Turning out form de bustop's seat with a white top .
And my fers impression was like Omg tat face is so familiar ! :O
He looks so much like ! like Gummy Bear .

Well even though its obviouse tat cant be him , But so as to cfm .
I walked to de bustop & I saw a pair of black slippers .
So I was like awwws , its not ): ( Cos he don have black slipper . )
But still I looked up , & up & up & im lik O M G G G !
ALRIGHT PEEPO U ALL CANT IMAGINE HOW JI DONG I WAS AT TAT POINT OF TIME !

Like somone u really missed alot , u hadnt see for weeks .
Who lives at all de way at woodlands ; Was there waiting for u after a long day of Course .
When u aren't informed anything before hand . :D
Its just Too sweet of him . Well beyond words could describe . :D
Dhen we bus-ed to tampines after scrolling or strolling ard bvss .
Ate Kfc , yeah Licia thanks for ur coupon :D
Dhen walked around t1 . & Dhen even though i tot its been jus awhile .
Its like 9 when I get on de bus ):
Awws baby , time just flies when im with you .
This shows i treasure this relationship alot kay ? xD
Forget everything I said / done to u de past few days .
Yeah tat's not Junting :D Im possessed :x

& LMSC Squat4 '09 is cool okay ?! ;D ;D ;D
Nice to meet ya Guys ; BIG BIG KISS for all of u ! MUACKS (:

& & One more thing , de extra lesson next wk is canceled!
Omg can u believe this ! :D :D
Means I will ahve two more wks of holiday ! :D
I WILL study Yeah I will :D :D :D :D HAHA trust me man xD

Comments

Popular Posts