Freaking Problem With Pillow .

( Yeah ! The Emo Freaking )


Today is . Well I shouldnt call it tiring . since I sat on de chair most of de time .
But its a sticky-gloomy-hot-stuffy day . Grrs , so SUNNY larh !
Went to HTA for PK course , rar . HTA lik bcming my 3rd home can ?!
& Its lik single way transport . so freaking near from my dear TUNA merah leh .
Cck lehs ! GRRs . Just hope tmr is better ; Ohh aircon ! :D :D :D
I wonder if evryone is mugging now or go sleep ler or polishing boots , anyone ? :]
I'm so not in any mood close to s-t-u-d-y larh . MCQ-s please ! T.T

I think Im weird, Yesh plus dumb . & Becoming dumber everyday .
Keke ; its not a good thing btw . Cos I can cry all of a sudden -.-
Like there is totally nothing on my mind but i started crying . Oh well .
Im too busy to do so tonight so im normal now :D No worries , its not H1N1 , LOL ! :D
90 told us a suepr funny joke today . ( well atleast I think its funny )
Yeahhh so funny ! :D :D :D Shake singapore everyone shake ! :D

Okay let's be serious ! I'm sleepy ): I wanna sleep .
Mama I want to off lights now & sleep ! But de PK notes dont let me . Awws ,
One more day !
One more day I can watch a movie , its been so long since i last watched any movie lah !
Omgosh , Its freaking 13teen days since my monster VS aliens ! D:
Ohh BOB ! :D Bob ? U silly jelly , Hehe ;D
Okiie I'm bored . Finding a source of entertainment !
白! ( I'm suppose to be a Emo Freak ho , Oh well . )

Comments

Popular Posts