Fark You Siah / M18 CONTENT -.-.

( FUCK YOU MAN -.- )

Never seen such a childish person before lah please -.- Holding onto de bloody tart & repeat for duno how many damn times
"Oh rachel has only one and she gave it to me ! " "Yeah Im de only one in de world who has it ! "
OH PLEASE , WADEVER LAH . SUCKER -.- Ya rite . We are Good fren mah . OH GOOD FREN .
please lah , -.- SO WAD ? I GOT FEELING ONE LAH PLEASE . AND Its not even a problem of trust or not lah asshole -.-
Wat's there not to trust lah HELLO ? -.- u all noe for bloody 17 yrs liao . If somthing were to happen , it will happen long ago .
I JUST FUCKING HATE YOUR FUCKING BEHAVIORS LIKE THIS . I'm so fucking enuf of jealoused at some stupid things u said evytym .

Just go on saying im petty i jin jin ji jiao or xiao ti da zuo or watsoever .
I don give a damn anymore sucker .Go find someone else for u to play with lah -.-

Comments

Popular Posts