Deh DOMO.kun Day :]

( Oh Deh Hero :D )


So as to celebrate de arrival of deh DOMO.kun :D
I shall once again intro him to everyone !

Domo, is described as "a strange creature that hatched from an egg."
Domo's favorite food is Japanese-style meat and potato stew,
and he has a strong dislike for apples, because of an unexplained mystery in his DNA.
Domo can only communicate via producing a low-pitched noise
which sounds somewhat like his own name, but other characters appear to understand him. DOMO.kun is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or upset.

So heard it peepo ?! Don make him nervous or upset !
Or else he will contribute to de enhance greenhosue effect by passing out Mathene ! ):
& Everyone , Learn tis ! It will be useful throughout ur life :D



& Peeps , I joined de DOMO-club :D :D :D Hehe !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright enuf of Domo.kun :]
I had a GREAT DAY ysd going out with G.ummy :D :D :D
Watched Ghsots Of Girlfriends Past , its a funny & sweet movie anw :D
& Gummy brought me de DOMO.kun pouch from JB , aka de child of DOMO-s !
Oh licia , If i dint eat finish & I rmbered ,
I will bring u ONE bubble gum on monday :D

HAHAHA ! Dhen went to Orchard walk walk ( Oh well , S'pore is small ! )
G. was like eyeing on a $139 Belt , from A|X . ( Which I nvr heard of )
Oh well , HundredAndThirtyNine ! Crazy , 940 & me both agreed tat its so WASTE ! ;D
Even though I told him tat "I will NOT go Far east today ! "
In e end we still ended up there , ._. & ate 3 cha ye dan .
AWWS , de poor kids of 3 Hens ! ): Btw weiwei , its GRAPE Red tea lah ! :D
LOL . & Bus-ed back home , muahaha :D

& & Dear ; Thank you for sacrificing ur time & peii me bus-ed back home :D
I'm NOT bullying you okay ?! HEHEHE . xD
& I don wan any boyfren live near me okay ?! I just want you :]

TODAY , is kinda bored . No very bored in fact .
Wanted to do Heymath , but Stucked at 2nd qns , so gave up .
Wanted to do chi comp , but nothing to write , so only wrote one sentence .
Wanted to take a shot wiv bubble gum , but veyr impatient , so sua .
SO in de end , viwawa-ed with 940 . Dhen halfway she went to eat & bathe .
Dhen her kor help her , kns . I played with him Big2.5 ; Wahjong ; Chi chess .
& I proudly lose all de games -.- GRRS .
PS. 940 I wanna see ur new specs xD

2ND week of holiday is ending . Grrs .
One more wk extra lesson will start , DARN IT ! D:
My next week is like

Monday : PYA 10-2
Tuesday : East Coast :D
Wednesday : Elit Project @ Shihshiong house
Thursday : LMSC @ Bedok view 8-6.30
Friday : LMSC @ Beodk view 8-6.30


Gosh , Another whole 2 days of torture after PK & HF .
I WILL ENDURE ! :D :D :D JUNTING STAY AWAKE ! :D :D :D

& & & Lastly, Gummy say tat de Moon was RED ysd ; anyone saw it too ? (:

Comments

Popular Posts