awws ;

Went back from east coast ,Roller bladed with my xy after lik ages .
And feel achieved cos I brought my perhaps fers size XS shirt in life ever .
LOL . & I think im down with fever , yep . 37.7 ,Oh well .
Maybe de thermometer is wrong , since it showed 37.8 several times during LMSC .
But my forehead seems burning now & My hands is freaking cold .
Grr tis is lik contradicting == Oh well I certainly hope is NOT H1n1 ; Duh ?!
But I don wan a fever now neither , at least wait sch start alright ? D:
Not lik de sch is going to believe me I had fever tat's y I dint do E learning .
Grrs . Grrs . & Im super sad (?) n angry n emo tat G dao-ed me for 6hrs .
I need something to fill up my time now , but homework ? ...
Nah I rather go sleep or something . Tat's totally out of de question .
And my facebook application is lik so freaking AP nowadays D:
& Im once again , as wat's happening to me evy nite , freaking hungry .
I alys get hungry during midnight , damn !
& I cant eat cos its so so so fattening to eat at this hr in de day .

So In short , I'm hungry + feel sick + emotional unstable + not sleepy at all .
Equals to a very Farked up mood .



Edited on 3.04pm . History is repeating !
Me & my hubby is back to same pm . ( waiting for same photos )

Comments

Popular Posts