APIRL FOOL ; DAY ONE .
such a nice day to begin a life without you .
( I'd rather I'm lying )

I seriously have to say tat life without a computer is filled up with emptiness .
Which made me had even more time to emo when I don even want to .
I'd been really trying my best to pay attention for every lesson .
But sadly , I seriously just cant make it for some subjects , lik phys lik geog D:

Ysd is a total chaos I would say .
I spend de whole bloody day eating and sleeping , doing nothing else .
Dammit , I must have atleast gain 1kg for tat . Freak !
So I slept a total of 8 hrs ysd , tat's alot .
Considering tat I sleep for about 5hrs a day on average .

And then followed by today , I spend de whole day siting on my seat .
Thinking back to the church camp , the pillow , the night .
Never had I tot there will be something on between us when the camp is over .
Never had I tot we will ended up lik this ; With me choose to leave instead .
So what if I love you ?
From a different point of view , or rather to make myself feel better .
Instead of questioning myself why did we ended up this a way when it started off so nice .
I've decided to accept the fact and thank for all the memories we shared , seriously .
Thank you for the memories weiwei , I really appreciate them alot :]

I think not only urs , my phone is dead too .
I'm changing back to the previous no. I guess , though it doesnt matter anymore .
Now is DAY 1 , there will be DAY 2 DAY 3 til , I duno ?
Guess I would spend hours and hours missing u sometimes ,
but I will take it as part of loving you .
Even though I said I hate you for making me love you .
But come to think of it , I would stil rather u made me love you .
& Now there is one more thing I hope u will do for me , baby S M I L E more (:
I've told u so many times , and now once again .
I love your smile ! Its the only thing tat can melt my heart , be it in the past or future .
And so , seeing u smile is a great pleasure in life for me :D

:]

Comments

Popular Posts