( Super exhausted , but contented . )

Alright , ur 'long waited' dead blog's owner is back posting ! :D
Wonder how many readers this blog have , O well atleast one : myself :]
Let talk , and rewind .

Wednesday - Now , Friday .
Went to library in de morning with tofu ; licia ( Cant make it )
Wanted to complete all de holiday hw one ,
& KELVIN , u're extraordinary stupid / dumb :D :D
( He try to find wireless connection for 30min w/o switching on de wireless switch )
See peepo ? This is wad U will end up when u play too much D O T A :D
Okay anw we shifted from mac to library cos his laptop no batt .
And dhen I started with my hw , it was all so peaceful and nice UNTILL ,
yeo(my ass) called me & say check ur mail , follo de instruction , send me bac by 5
Walao u think u J*** Yeo son dhen dua is it ?! D: D:
But anw , So I ended up using tofu's new black vaio doing ss ppt -.-
KNN . there flies off my whole afternoon can .I spend 4 hrs on it larh ! D:
So in de end holi hw complete halfway ( until now de other half is stil undone )
After which I went bac home put my stuff & take POP materials & headed to mogu house


I reached there so-too-early larh ! is lyk I'm rotting from 7+ all de way to 9
til our Fers movie ( sky of love ) starts .
Its nice larh , even though its like so dots . :]
Supposingly we've 5 movies to catch . But after de 2nd movie ( step up 2 )
Mostly were asleep . Jo , mogu , mandy & me survived with de rest 3 movies .
I dint really watch them , kinda not interested & tired .
BUT MOGU ! I HATE UR BASEMENT FOR IT HAS NO RECEPTION AT ALL ! D:
I've to run to de outside and raise my phone high high at ground lvl to send a msg !
Shrugs , In de end totally gave up / lazy , I went to sat at de staircase watch .
Since its super cold below also , duno how evyone sleep in peace one .
Dhen talk crap with mandy again ; after tat Mogu join in . Left Jo watch alone .
Till at de very last about 5 am only left me & Jo haven sleep .
Mandy was kept saying 'No im not sleepy im jus tired' even though she fell aslp stil .
I seriously wonder wat is Jo larh ! ( mustn't be human ! )
She started watching Hancock , in a super awake mode .
I'm like 'I wan sleep ; wake me up when de movie end ' ( Though its alrdy 6.30am )
So I slept til lyk 7 ? When evyone start to wake up .
Its damn funny seeing evyone's unglam moments while they slp xD
I shall not list out any in case any of them might jus kill me when they sees tis :]
Went to sch tgt with de rifle peepo , ate tgt wiv mandy & qian at 85 .
Walked up to sch and practise bit of de performance .
( I got no talent in dance I swear , I cant catch up de music .)
And accidentally pissed off mogu , awww here's my apology ,
even though u'd forgave us ; and thanks for tat (:

S O R R Y ! :X


Went to bugis with de rest after tat .
Watched them lunched ; Im srsly not hungry at all after de dou hua .
Walked ard Bs & finally brought my dearest xin gan , cardigan & black shorts .
Years after years , I 've finally got it . And so Im broke now ):
Took neoprints , after much persuation by qian to everyone :D
Den met weiwei at Ps . Wanted to watch my DMCity .
BUT was rejected by de ticket seller D: D: D: D:
She was lyk , ur birthday haven over rite ? / Dhen u cant buy de ticket .
I'm like Arghhh . Ur\ghhhh . dhen Ohhhh . So watched Hotel for dogs in de end :X
De dogs are so adorable man :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
At fers weiwei wasnt happy cos cnat watch DMC de lo , but lucky :]
It was super wth ! Due to i think too long nvr eat proper meal .
I was super full when I finish half of de rice .
Til I srsly cant eat anymore , dhen feel lik vomiting . Thus I vomited -.-
Kns , nowadays zhen yang wor ! Anyhow wan vomit dhen vomit ! :X
Duno since when Ps got so many shops selling all de cute cute stuffs .
Walked ard til movie starts . & Like bolt , shared lolipop again :D
After de movie is lyk 9 plus ler , so bus-ed back home . AND
I BLOODY LEFT DE PHONE ON BUS
Lucky lucky weiwei was lyk 'where's ur phone uh ? ' after we get off de bus .
I think for a sec , den I'm lyk Shit , its on de bus .... .... .... ...
Dhen called my phone , & got tis kind soul picked up .
So bus-ed to bedok inter in de end & got back my xin gan baobei .
Shrugs .
Wonder wat If weiwei isnt there to help me , I will be so helpless can .
So , THANK YOU BABY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
When I finally got bac home is lyk 11 plus , ._.
Was super tired . Think I slept before de hair's totally dry lo .

Today had X-country relay . & we Got 3rd :D :D
Muahaha , was kinda bad thou , Cos we overtook de sec 2s team
( They r suppose to be 3rd place . ) Awws sorry gals , next yr :D
We shall aim for 1st & 2nd ! Heeeee ! :D :D But de top 2 is srsly hiong can !
Bus-ed bac sch and had some practise for performance again
Before I'm finally here , blogging .
Urgh I bet tis post is long & crappy .
So I shall end off here :D & I've got myself a boyfren , Muahaha xD

Comments

Popular Posts