& Sky of Love is farking nice :D



heavenly days , by : aragaki Yui )

Rewind back about my holiday .
Hw-s I completed :
/ . Chinese du hou gan
/ . Chinese si han ( Halfway )
/ . Ss project

my chem file is in sch . & Anna msged me said tat I'm blacklisted by Mrs lam .
Cos .. a number of things ( De msg is kinda long ) Haaa 940 did u kena ? :D
Okiie drop tat .

Movies I watched :
/ . Race to Witch montain ( Mushroom )
/ . Kungfu chef ( Tofu & frens )
/ . Sky of love
/ . Step up 2
/ . Narnia 2 ( Halfway )
/ . 27 dresses
/ . Hankcock
/ . Hotel for dogs

Oh well . Come to think of it , not bad .
But I stil got a couple of movies on my mind .
I gave up on Benjamin button thou .
& I think I've serious obstacles trying to wach de two NC 16 movies .
Damn it larh ! D: ( My parents should have ____ earlier ) LOL .
Okie nevermind about tat .

My body is crazy .
There's a little of fever , a little of sore thoart , a little of cough ,
a little of running nose , a little of stomach AA . } Thus I feel H O T .
I'm gong bathe . n sleep . whee . nites .

Comments

Popular Posts