I'm not in a good mood , seriously not , its very bad .
Stop asking about wat happen to my face anw , I noe its swollen ):
I'm explaining it once & for all .
URGH sucker larh duno how to slap right side is it ?!
Can't u see my bloody fringe is on de right ? __ Okie tat's not de point .
Ysd nite alot things happened . I'm to tired to say .
Its suppose to be a touching surprise and turned up , screwed . Seriously screwed .
My fucking mother saw G from de window when he was trying to give a surprise visit .
My fucking mother & step father went down to chase him .
They came back & my fucking mother called G & start fucking talk nonsense .
I was damn pissed off & I talked back while she's on de phone .
Some bloody fucker extra extra scold me 你不要这样没有礼貌 ho
Dhen come over slap me , I was fucking pissed & I threw my laptop at him .
& He slap again , I was seriously lost of control anw , I threw anything within my reach .
Dhen he fucking grabed my leg when I wan to kick his balls -.-
Dhen he start hit again , my mother came over & grab my hand let him hit .
After awhile she went cont talking on de phone ,
So I fucking screamed all de way & here I am , wiv my sexy sore throat voice .
In de end he grabbed my arm & I cant move , I think ysd my left hand is srsly useless .
After swinging 40 bowling balls in de afternoon , its super no strength .
But anw my mother was lyk 你到底要怎样 ? I'm lyk 放手啦 dhen he take his hands off .
THEN . end of story , I went back my room .
So peepo , please do NOT touch my left arm , left face , left leg these few days .

& Then main point , I was ditched , again :D :D :D :D :D :D

其实我明白,无论你的原因是什么。
你不想再影响我也好,真的累了也好
我宁愿相信前者,你说得对, 我不该怀疑发生过的一切
人心虽然有时绝情,但对于你,我宁愿选择信任
毕竟,我们的曾经是真实的,一切的一切的的确确真真实实的发生过
今天,你再一次选择了离开,我不会像以前一样再挽留你了
- 虽然今天那时候真正想说的应该是。 
- 请你留下来。
- 哪里都不要去,留在我身边。
- 我是应该这么说的,但我知道,我不能再这么自私了。
我不该再贪心的把你占为己有,你没有理由和我一起痛苦
这一次,我要放手了 ,我真的要放了

以后我后悔也罢,伤心也罢, 痛苦也罢。 但是你一定要快乐
你是故意的不是吗?你故意把话说到那么绝,那么狠心把我抛弃
如果你真的要离开,那就让你走吧
但是,你一定要开开心心快快乐乐的过每一天
每次都给你添了这么多麻烦,我真的很对不起,以后不会再有了
其实我真的真的真得很舍不得你,但,又能怎样?
你累了,我明白。不知道你这次离开,心里面有没有一个微小的念头 
我只知道,每次我说离开时,还是会希望你对我说:留下来,好吗
现在你选择了离开,你想尽办法让我生气不是吗?但你错了
我不会怪你的,现在不会,以后也不会,甚至永远都不会

只是,
没有我你要好好的。 


Apparently I duno why did I type so much in chinese .
But I just feel I should . I duno why .
Went to sat at de place where u taught me tat new game of urs .
de place where we owed each other all de kisses , will we be able to pay it back again ?
Halfway it started raining , & I tot is de tree shake .
So I stoned there , til I realise Oh- its raining . But I sat there stil , too lazy to shift away .
& I went to de place u were at ysd , I hope no one will cleans it off .
I duno how is my life going to carry on without you , but I have to isn't it ?
I duno how will I feel whenever I saw ur msn pm change . It sure hurts .
I duno how to realise de fact tat there wont be anymore msges form u .
I duno but I had to . But , how ?

I get used to msging u a 'morning' evyday on my way to sch ;
I get used to taking out my phone at 9.30 to recieve ur fers msg ;
I get used to ur sudden sweetness & severe mood swing evyday ;
I get used to ur msges tat make me laugh make me cry ;
I get used to seeing u evy tuesday ;
I get used to hold ur hand everytime .
And now , how am I going to remove all of them away ?

U came , u left . Leaving all de memories I could never possibly forget in my lifetime .
I doubt anyone believe tis , but de truth is . He's my first love .
Oh-well , such a mushy / dot dot dot word comes out from my mouth . But indeed , 初恋 .
I need to shake u off from my head , but never form my heart .
I wonder if I tell u I would want to meet u to return u something .
Will u take it as my excuse of seeing u ? Even though its 40% de reason but ,
But ?

Wad are you talking about Junting ? ):

Comments

Popular Posts