ferly , it sucks without a comp and a phone , simply quals to NO LIFE
esp when someone isn't with u when u were in a very bad state ):
secondly, I swear it sucks trying to wipe away de tears in a sch library -.-
esp with peepo u noe around u .
thirdly , I can predict tat I wont be feeling well tmr , so I wont be going sch .

Fourthly , I farking miss ______ D:
Its been 13 days since I last see u , 62 hrs 22 min since ur last msg .
Maybe I wont see u again , maybe I wont recieve another msg form u again .
But , Oh well but ? But I just couldnt get u off my mind .
Seriously , aren't u tired of running through my mind every day and nite ?
Okie just joking , I rather to have u on my mind , dhen to left u aside .
shrugs , Junting ! Get a life ! Get a life with him only in ur mind and ur heart ! D:
Stop expressing it out everytime and make everyone difficult ! D:
Start hiding ur feelings form now onwards ! )':

=(
Tat's a sad story . 回忆总是在空虚时让我们心痛 .

Nar , tis is wad sun wu kong said before ;
曾经有一份真挚的爱情在我面前,我没有好好地珍惜,
等我失去的时候,我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此.
假如上天可以给我一个再来一次的机会,
我会对那个女孩说:我爱你.如果非要在这份爱情上加一个期限,我希望是一万年
.

Comments

Popular Posts