( De movie night is coming . )

Ysd is a . a happy day , ( even though we lose in de Captain's ball )
Was super super tired after de 3rd rond can . (:
2 win 2 lose . Awws I think Mrs yip is srsly funny .
When she noe we not in quarter final she was lyk
"let's zao go eat swensens , " Most importantly . She said I TREAT .
So we went , & de food is nice . Crayfish pasta ( De photo is in my phone ) :]
& Earthquake . Well I realise earthquake isnt really as nice as a single cup ,
lyk those deco til very ncie de tat kind (:
But anw , its so nice :D Hoooo , y u all no like YAM ! very bad lerh ! D:
In de end its like $148 ( 10 ppl , but got 1 for 1 offer ) :D
I guess its around $144 , very close lo ! :D tsk . Oh well don make a difference .

After tat me & licia went walk ard parkway , brought water baby :D
HOOOOO wanted to buy de ring budden in de end ,dint buy due to certain reasons .
rar , licia ( Laogong ) U hadnt brought me any ring since we REmarried okay ?!
LOL . Dhen after tat took 15 to pasir ris .
But weiwei was suddenly , randomly , so pissed cos I say wan bowling .
So drop off at tampines and mrt-ed to orchard .
Watch de super retarded , lame shit , dots , no climax movie : Kungfu chefs
with tofu ( 2 ) & his 5 frens . Urgh y is it tat I want to watch so many movies .
But so far wad I watched is NOT wad I wan to watch lar ! D:
watched halfway through weiwei was lyk saying wan meet or not .
Dhen once again , he was sooooo freaking pissed cos ._. I oso dun really noe wad .
But somhow , He should understand my feeling when evytym I want to see him ,
He was watching movie wiv his frens ler , Oh well (:
( Eh is u say ask me find other frens to watch movies de mahhh ) ]:

Shall not talk abt those things , after tat mrt-ed to woodlands .
Tat far far far away place . ( According to G , its ONE BUS AWAY )
Dhen he came down , and we walked ard . walk past Republic poly .
Tat ulu ulu ulu poly at a corner of singaproe . tsk tsk .
Sure no one go tat poly de if not y look so new lo ? xD
And we srsly WALKED ROUNDs N ROUNDs til we sat down :D
& Dhenn nothing much :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ( Oh well shhhhh ! )
Bus-ed ( with weiwei )& Cab-ed home after tat , awws sorry ur psp isnt with u ):
I was super tired when I reach home somehow . Feel so lik sleeping .
So slept kinda early ysd , like 11 plus ? after my hair's dry :D

Suppose to go library today with licia & kelvin to DO HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
duno she stil can go or not (:
Dhen TONIGHT ! TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT is de nite I will fall for movies ! :D :D :D
staying over at mogu's home for movie marathonnnnnnnnnn (:
HEEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEEEEE i'm so excited ._. LOL .
I sounded lik a 3 yr kid just get a lollipop siah -.-
Alrgiht , going away (: Heeeeeeee I love my baby xD

Comments

Popular Posts