( cash $_$ )

Shrugs . I just spent 2(180/20 x 1.25 + 4.50 ) + 21 = $__ on blogshops .
Munny oh munny D: Oh well frget it I cant Mia since I alrdy send de mails .
But I can finally get my long waited cardigan & shorts & stuff ( If nothing goes wrong )
But anw , Im suppose to finish Ss ppt info & eng moodle by T O D A Y .
I doubt if i will do larh BUT oh well , I shall .
Urgh I realise nowadays there's a certain need to think for 5 min before I reply a msg.
If not de consequences can be very serious -.- Due to my bloody english / mind / hand .
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .




( Let it fly away ? )


Talk about ysd . Went rotting at home . & Rot .
Till I realise I'm gonna decompose into thin air and vanish forever .
So I went out , de weather is perfectly fineee untill I reach City hall ):
It was rainign rat ans cheese so I stunned . tunned . tunned .
Okay anw I manage to get 4 helium balloon ( Green ) 'Cz St. patrick founder's day -.-
Lmao , its fun okay ? Helium balloon is srsly funnnn !
Okie its fun . YA funn . Tat's it . Dhen my mother came find me .
Dhen sad story , okay not really sad went to eat . Blahs .

Going start my FERS MOVIE in de holiday :D Haaaa .
Race to the ????? mountain ._. LOL .
I wan my slumdog millionair & benjamin button & detroil mental city larh ! D:

Comments

Popular Posts