I'm making it last

Visited numbers of blogs { mostly couples } jus now .
I realises that if we are together we should be happy .
Not all these quarrels or 冷战 & such . What's the point ?
Getting both pissed & where did all de suppose-to-be-here the gone to .
It shouln't be like this . Not at all .

G e t A L i f e T o d a y ! :D

On everything , from academics to CCA to relationship management .
It should no longer be like primary 3 , its secondary 3 .
Old enough to get myself a life I guess :D

  • I am going do my best to squeeze in top 20 in class .
  • I am going to work hard and get the post I want which i haven't decide .
  • I am going to pump in more ♥♥♥ into this relationship so that it's not that fragile .
  • I am going to run every alternate day for de relay & squeeze in top 50 for 2.4 km .
  • I am going to stay a happy & cheerful mood everyday no matter what .


Alright , that's about it for now .
I would have loads things to plan & start doing form today onwards .

Comments

Popular Posts