suicide


t(-.-t) Period Cramp Sucks !

{ tis face is damn retarded cute ; cope from G. de msn }
Anw it seriously sucks ; fers it woke me up form my dream at 12 plus ysd .
Dhen I struggled from my bed to de table to reach for de pill ,
& struggled to de kitchen to get water , as I swallowed de water down .
I realise its fucking h o t & I'm lyk totally awake by then .
It took really long for de pill to take effect and
I get back to sleep at nearly 2 , dhen I woke up today .
Its reali like I'm perfectly fine again so I walked to sch , happily .
The moment I step inside the sch , de cramp is back -.-
Ate de pills again , dint work well D:
Dhen dint attend de wushu session , was dying at de staircase wiv Joyce .
She is sooooooo skinny like hello ? -.-
Same height as me but onli 40+ kg ,
Yet she complained tat she is fat for de whole wushu session . a r g h ! D:
Dhen it get worse after tat , nearly cry out during chem larh .
Its so damn pain like shit & I'm lyk sweating , breathing for air -.-
Finally recess rolled to canteen drink some soup & it gets better .

Gotten 2008 de year book , looked through de photos . Me so bai chi :D
Dhen went to comp lab dring Geog , "chatted" happily wiv 940 , val & bird
When we are like sitting in de same table -.- Oh well .
After sch went home wit binglian & I feel like drinking warm water .
I had been wanting to drink water the whole damn day ;
So I repeated to G lyk three tyms ? & He was like so irritated .
Dhen never li me again after tat :'(
Anw went up her house , ok I felt so sorry for causing de following things .

-/ Her bro was eating lunch when she opened de door .
-/ The moment he saw me he put down his bowl , run bac to his room .
-/ The room door was nvr open again until I left de house .

Eh I got so fierce / unfriendly meh ? T.T
Oh well , I saw tis p3 /p4 tps boy reading twilight
when I gonna cross de road , he was so in to it til dint realise its green .
Until I walk past him , he look up . saw me looking at him .
Dhen he was lyk sorta talking to me & said
'haha I dint realise can walk already lo'
Im lyk eh do i noe u ? Budden I stilled smiled back :D See how friendly ?
Dhen after tat got one cute cute boy walking wiv his ah gong ;
& he waved at me :D So I waved back .
When I going walk past him , he waved again , so i waved back again :D
EH its so cute ._. LOL even though it sounds retarded here :X
But nevertheless , G de smile is much much more cuteeeer ! :D
Wonder how his smile is like when he was young lorh . xD

Alright tat's about it .
I got 5ive test in de next two days , wont have tym to blog tmr D:
Oh geog , de fishy geog D: D: damn u volcanoes ! -.-
Suppose to look for mr neo ysd & dint go cos I wanted to go today
but today dint go again wanted to go tmr but realise got cca :X

I think alot after u said 'u give me up Cos u wan study ' ysd .
I asked myself a million times ; is it true ?
If it is not , dhen why did I give u up ?
Above all this , did I even give u up ?

I dint , I never tot of giving u up before ,
Sometimes we jus couldn't explain for our past actions .

Comments

Popular Posts