love in the city



EVERY SHALALALA ~ EVERY WOOOOOOOO ~ :D
Okiie I'm crazy ; Ysd has been a sad Valentine for some peepo .
Like mogu ; who bcm a widow . like tofu ; who broke up .
Alright peepo cheer up ! :D Get some sense of love here today ! (:
I was super 黑皮 yesterday ; Muhahaha ! :D
Even though G was late for 26 min D: Tsk ! But its expected .
So ya ; I seriously should consider tell him 30min early den de actual time we meet .
& Dhen , walk around parkway . Nothing much there .
I think tat its a waste to spend a Valentine shop around anw .
Many peepo agreee wiv me lorh :D & include tofu's crazy idea of
Bring casual clothes so tat u two can go beach . Aha , but 940 say go beach oso .
Oh well , I dint went anw . After considering wad Iwas wearing ysd .
Dhen went to aston to eat xD Aha 2nd time (:
I dedicated my "Valentine gift" to him , a snapple cap full of chilli + salf + pepper .
Oh well , & I'm like I'm jus joking ._. But he went finished it wiv fries .
I'm like t o u c h e d ? Hohos . :D
Dhen waited for de super bullshit slow bus to come , bus-ed to suntec .
Walked at toy'r us , I saw a veri light color de spongeee bob .
G die die wan say sponge bob suppose to be tat color , NO LORH ! Should be darker lo !
Dhen bus-ed to clark quay :D I feel 70% retarded + 30% happy cos
we took an instant photo there . Its been seriously yrs since I last did .
Ate de haikeddo [ duno how spell ] ice-cream .
Its like melting at a super rapid speed , it was dripping can :X
Dhen I'm damn retarded . After I take de spoon go scratch on de floor .
I totally forget abt it & use de same spoon dip into de ice-cream -.-
Argh we'r still alive now , miracle occured . :D
Central got seriously nothinggggg :D :D Wonder why is it built there in de 1st place .
Haha ; dhen bus-ed to plaza sing , check movie time . Oh well expected .
Sold out / selling fast / Not even showing .
Wanted to eat sakea buffet , dhen its lyk super many peepo Q-ing .
& de time is lyk 7.30 liao , eat buffet eat fast fast like so wasted D:
So went to eat at cathay , we THOUGHT we were hungry .
In de end dint even finish a small bowl of { wat's tat called ? forget } & toast .
Luckie dint eat buffet siah :D Eat buffet need plan . 2D3N don eat dhen go xD

ALRIGHT , wad makes me happiest is we talked alot , seriously A L O T ysd :D
Haha its rare tat G talk to me , Its alys been I kept on talking & talking .
& He goes orh . haha . orh . hehe . orh . hoho . Okay not exactly :D
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA !
I LOVE YSD .
I wanted to post more . But I'm going church . N O W :]

Comments

Popular Posts