I f-ing miss you !


Wathefuck is my problem that I cant stop myself form thinking of u larh -.-
Dammit whenever I think of times we spend tgt ,
And upon realising the fact that you 're not here anymore .
I feel damn fucked up and just miss u terribly -.-
I miss your presence your msg your face your smile everything of u D:
ARGHHH ! D:

J U N T I N G ! W A K E U P ! N O W D:

Dammit , u'r filling up my mind , my heart my everything -.-
This shouldn't be the way , I should focus on study now ,
I tot I can control myself & manage my studies well D:
I T H O U G H T I C O U L D .
tm-ed wiv val jus now , brought some valentine day thingy .
It's gonna be a black&white v day ,
I brought black papers , white envelopes , black wrapping papers .
Lyk woooaaa -.-
I'm like so bloody sad cos ur attitude is lyk 180 degreee change form ysd .
But I shouldn't be expecting u be anymore nice to me , should I ?
Aha I must be sooo childish in ur eyes if I tell u I still believe tat ,
1yr10mth l8r , we would be back tgt again .
Wat a joke in ur eyes huh ?....
Dhen why did u still dedicate that last song to me then ..
How could u , bring me up to heaven , and then pushed me down to hell . ?

Comments

Popular Posts