u n l o c k


Alright; I'm back , Had been trying to post everday nowadays .
IDK why too , but anw I just realise why my photos posted is so small
& mogu one is sooo B I G (:
anw nothing much happened today ; ss test 's over .
5ive more to go for the week ; tests sucks D:<
blah blah blah , okie I got nothing else to say .
I'm so clueless about amath now can , wad l o g -.-
And mr ong trying to be funny is it ?
He turned a qns which is damn bloody simple into a complicated one ,
with workings filled up the whole whiteboard larh ! D:<
After returning another 50 pumpings when sch dismissed ,
Went to bedok wiv licia ; brought ____ for her _____ making (:
Dhen went to library ; geog-ed abit , read a book .
& suddenly get abit emotional , dhen msged tar-da .
He was like orh , oh well expected lorh :]
Met shermay & sher when waiting for 38 ; bus-ed home .
Gonna go jog l8r (: I don feel like going down at all ! D:
But but but , I shall go :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D motivations needed !
I had been eating choco-s , lots of chocos D:<
寂寞的时候,总是喜欢甜的东西 ):
But its really so sweeet ! Alright , I wont get addcited :]
There comes another valentine ; alone .
Oh well , like u said , wat's new ? ...
Hah , I felt the pain when u said that ysd . Hmms .
ALRIGHT EVERYONE , let me tell u all somthing (:
I had tis kinda officially fers boyfren ex ):
his S M I L E is the best damn thing I 've ever seen ! :D :D
Its damnnnnnnnnnn cuteeeeeeeeeee , HOHOHO ~

Perhaps one day , u will come beside me .
Sat down at the seat I left for you (:

Comments

Popular Posts