TAR DA

tuition postponed to tmr 12 pm ; anw my mother was lyk i going cancel it
so im lyk sooo heipi & yeepyyyyy ! dhen she told me ,
ORH change to another tuition
im lyk -.- eh okiee -.- THANKS LO .

anw ysd nite crapped wiv mr G alot of things .
i said abt bang xiang stil so stubborn don wan change ;
i said abt sheng hui kept asking are u a nerd ? ;
i said abt whole class guessing each other's sec 1 class ;
i said abt evo guy think me & licia are les ;
i said abt mogu 's emotion-less face evy day ;
i said abt 940 & me ; orh 940 ! how uh he wan two tym u lerh ! xD
& somore things . orh well im so crappy :D

watching doraemon now ; actually i wonder wad domokun do :X
is lyk its not a cartoon not a show ; lyk so random pop out one .
orh well don matters , its retarded face is enuf for me to love it :D
i love chua mogu de blog ! D: D:
蔡蘑菇!你自己小心ho! 我要steal away 你的blog咯!
& monday ; jus wait & see ! i'll see u drop dead on de floor
upon seeing de ROUNDEST ball made by me , me & me ! :D

i wish i can go out wiv you whenever i wan ! D:

Comments

Popular Posts