SUCH A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ME ,

ysd, aka derh last day of 2008, i was walking happily wiv gummy,
okay not reali happy cos he got fever :X
dhen we walk & we walk & saw my parents walking into my face -.-
dhen im lyk ORH SHIT, dhen they two stopped stared.
& orh well, sher i think i can hi5 wiv u larhs (:
dhen after tat obviously wad happens is so expected ._.
fers my xy gone nuts & she screamed in de phone lyk crazy
& scolded me, not as in normal scolding, she was lyk scolding sort of f words.
lol, dhen my mother ysd nite when i bac still quite calm can,
dhen today started her lecture blahs blahs,
orh well im lazy to type out. :X most pekchek is de toopid asshole
go use belt hit me, walaoooooooo soo pain larh D:
WARNING: tmr don eva touch my LEFT shoulder, THANK U! ;D

dhen they were lyk underage sex, blahs, cheaters, blahs, study, blahs.
police, blahs, laws, blahs.
& so my xy was lyk discussing wiv my mother,
say wad i contacted my fren hu's a lawyer say wad can tis tat blahs.crap -.-
my tis yr de new year is reali veir H A P P Y indeed larh ._.
i would have been able to go somwhere cross de yr wiv gummy de can :X
ruin my plan in de end cabbed home, crazy gummy paid half somore.
URGH, thank u (:
& so ysd i so unglam de once again cried on de bus, orh well not de fers tym -.-
uhs i was lyk planning for de worst larh
budden sitll okay not de worst had happened, my phone is still wiv me (:
haha, oya btw peepo i changed my no, to i oso duno wad :D
oya tmr sch start huh? ._. no i don think so, rite? ._.

anw its a new year i ought to have som plans for myself;



    • stay tgt wiv gummy no matter wad.
    • take down notes during class
    • try to kope de corner seat at de back door
    • lose another 5 kg for pillow sake
    • start to save munny, alot alot munny
    • have a more organised life


& oya im lyk so random go add fangkuai on msn & tok to him,
lmao, licia learn from me baby :D

我爱你不放弃;这一刻.不想分离

Comments

Popular Posts