somone guide me please;i reali duno wat to do tis time.
nvr had i tot tis kind of thing would happen to me, im suppose to be happy rite.
but why i am not, at all? im so scared, rather.

fers i hope u don see tis 2nd i hope u see tis and pretend u dint.
i wan to tell u abt it but i noe i cant, its reali dreadly suffocating to keep it within me.
i duno.i duno how much is de love how do i make de choice.
now i noe nothing im tired. i feel as though im living in somone else's story.
tis is not even me, problem is alys de weirdest tat could happen.
i dunois it for evyone but for me, its not my cup of tea.
i reali wan to type out evything but i noe i couldn't. dying.
im lyk gasping for air or somthing somthing in my heart jus going to explode.
can i tok to somone tat i trust please? i reali duno how to handle it.

Comments

Popular Posts