last paper is overed; too :D
dhen after tat went to jurong to ice skate wiv wendy;wennie;sammie;zhenzhu & ahli
dhen got a part so damn funny can :D :D
me & xiao zhenzhu laugh lyk shit for 10 min, laugh till she cry loh.
is lyk
me & her ice-skating at a veir fast speed
dhen on infront of us on our left is 2 guy, right is 1 gal
dhen we wanted to go infront of them
but at tis veri moment, de gal suddenly move towards de guy
den me & xiao zhenzhu cant stop ourself but bumping onto them
so fers i pushed de guy infront of me
den i tried to stop & turn, den zhenzhu pushed him again,
try to stop & turn.dhen we turned & faster zao after push him;
he bo blance den go hug onto de another guy beside him,
dhen after he turned at look, damn blur look.
den we started laugh & laugh & laugh


perhaps its not funny now,
budden me & xiaozhenzhu seriously laugh lyk shit at tat tym
den de 4 of de rest say we siao liao :X
hahs; on de way to mrt is so LOL,cos de mrt keep stopping
due to duno wad wad a mrt infornt got problem or sumthing liddat.
den licia oso at fers cant go derh,den after sch ask again.
after he parents had a long meeting regarding whether to let her go or not
they decided to let her go, so she went home to change
while de other 5IVE of us took mrt to changi airport,
dehn stayed in de mrt, while it move bac to tenah merah :X
nevertheless; ice-skate is sooooo fun
dhen we go take neoprints :D hehes;
after tat de pathetic me -.- whield e rest 5ive went to take mrt,
me, de I-TOT-I-VERI-CLEVER pillow go take bus 506 instead;
cos it goes form Jurong all de way to my home de downstairs :X
so istarted w8 for de bus at lyk 5.10
after standing de HOT sun,going through phys changes in bcming a roasted pig;
i finally get on de bus at 5.30
dhen de journey continues, i placed my butt on de damn seat for bloody 2hrs
untill i finally get down de damn bus :X LOLOL!

bac to de main topic, i stil cant believe tat
EOY IS OFFICALLY OVER
tat's soooo U-N-R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C can!
gosh, 2 more days i'll getting my new phoneeee
orh baobei c902, u'll be minee; I love u,so (:
dhen i rmber tat I've got TONS of tuition hw, so pekchek can ._.
exam jus over de next day have to chiong bloodyh tuition hw -.-
wad shit! anw its been so long since i type such a long post :D
几感动一下 :D

Comments

Popular Posts