script.marks.


fersly, since i already upload de pic ._.
is tat me & sarah went army shop &
to our shock we saw these wordings
on de shop, which is obviously: CLOSE
lol, today get back a couple of results ._.
still so-so, well left math&sci,de sub-s tat's super duper tough tis time round.tmr; i shall die of heart attack [blockage in blood vessel or its narrowed by build-up fatty deposits] LOL!
anw anw; my results is like:
english paper 2; 34/50
geog; 37/50 chinese; 70/90
lols ._. speaking of which, i dun wan get my science results, seriously -.- okay forget abt tat fers,2day had traning after sch, & i think i finished de chicken chop in less den 5min's time :D den jus tent pitching, unpitch, tent pitching, pt, atc stuff etc. & dismiss :D :D suppose to have tuition, yeah emphasis SUPPOSE to (:
den my laobu called me like siao, im lyk haven finish luh today not free luh
den blah blah after much effort, its canceled :D lalala ._. & its so dumb can,
me * zhenzhu ysd went to buy those things at a shop den 2day i went to look for it.
& i couldnt find -.- wad fen bian is tat! LOL!
anw so according to yuquanquan; my blogskin is same as fann derh :X actually at first i dint think of tat, after seeing de tag i suddenly realise tis skinis kinda familiar ._. HA!

Comments

Popular Posts