okie, a elmo skinnn ish done (:
anw, today was veri toucheeeed wiv my
dearest dearest xiaoyi :D
okieee well it start wiv during acc lesson,
i suddenly felt veri veri hungry ._.
so i chiong to toilet wiv licia...
NOT TO EAT SHIT LUHH!
to call my xy tell her i wan eat tis & tat,
i mean around my birthday luh (:
dhen she sya she wil be overseaaaa
from nxt week to 20+ sep dhen com bac,
so i'm lyk eeyer dhen my bday how?
dhen she say wad sorrie sorrie tis weekend
bring mee go, :X
dhen i go 得寸进尺 say other den derh food,
i wan de ink bag, addidas watch oreo cheese cake;
dhen she all say okieee okieee..
jus abit sad tat cant celebrate wiv her lorh,
i mean is lyk my laobu will pretend tat
its NOT my bday at all. :X

dhen dhen dhen til sch over,
my xiaoyi called me bac & say;
i NOT goin for de trip ler.
im lyk WAD?! KEE SIAO UH ._. ._.
NVM DERH LUHHS,u go taiwannn luhh

dhen she say wat she actually oso wan celebrate
my bday wiv mee so not goin ler.
im lyk sooo damn touchedd luhhs (:
anw in e day i was tokin wiv licia abt my childhood
from morning after math test to acc to recess to geog :X
so jus all derh memories wiv her com bac,
so sweeet (:
we alys believe tat those years were de happiest tym
de three of us had, in our life.
none would be better dhen all those memories (:
last yr her bday, i think i made her veri sad lorh :X
so tis year, i mus NOT screwed it up again :D
i rmber de last tym she is touched,
is when p6 tat tym der mother's day
i jio her go watch moviee dhen after tat gave her
a small gudd luck de bottle charm & whispered;
happy mother's day; (:

i jus realise how much she sacrifice for me,
its jus countess...
she is not my mother but yet she brought me up;
she divorced wiv her hubby cos he wan a child & she dun
jus cos she scare she've no tym for me if she've kid of her own;
she used half of her fers sum of salary bought me a model plane,
& ps i spoiled it on e day she brought it;
she gave up all her career & life,
just to accompany me here, in singapore;
she is de one tat teach me life, she let me feel love;
i jus owe her so much tat i dun dare to think animore,
she is de best aunty on derh world,
& actually i wish tat one day,
i can pick up all my courage n call her mummy, for once (:
just so, 我爱你 (:

Comments

Popular Posts