i dun reali plan to post liao,
budden since i packed evything liao; faster den expectation.
so as to show my unbearable mood to leave
my dearest handphonee & comp (:
okie wad crap, was tokin on phonee wiv
licia & tofuuu jus now;
& peepo tat's his real name.
amazingly rite.. :D
his galfren must be sum sorta tofu-like thingy
hahaha;
okie anw.
yeap, im gonna sleep soon.
after all, its my last nite before i can sleep
on my softest eva, most hug-able pillow in e nxt 3days.

dhen toopid tofu scare me say de atc tis & tat;
till worst den hell liddat.ROARs,
dunnn lyk him luh!! :X
okie shall not tok abt tat :D
think he camera ALICIA-SHY loh;
hehs;
as i was saying abt de camp,
uh, after packing evy single stuff inside,
i realise, amazingly its not TAT MUCHH stuff :D
kay luhh, i got nothing much to say (:
budden anw TOFU ishh CUTEEEEEE :D

Comments

Popular Posts