bac, :D
ysd nite dunoo hu call me & its so dotssss

start wiv him fers;
harlow, hu u?
- uhs? hu r u??
aiya hu r u fers?
- u call me leh u ask me -.-
im blah blah { i dint hear wad he say,
-orh, i noe u meh?
duno..
-dhen? ._. i gt call u meh? i gt msg u meh?
dun hav, cos my hp got ur no. dhen i duno hu r u
-LOLOL, ur hp got mine no. dhen i mus noe u meh? ur hp oso not my hp....
aiya nvm u r?
-aiya say ler u oso duno
jus say ur name luh,
-junting...
which one?
- uh? u noe ALOOOOT junting meh..
no, threee only
- dots, -.- im derh fourth one lah...
u from duno duno wad sch isit?
-uh? no?
dhen?
-aiya u duno me luh..
kay buhbye..
- dots...



& tat's abt it.
todayy had tuition kaos,
suppose to be twoo hr nia derh
dhen de cher duno wad how why
tch 2 n half hr, DOTs..
dhen my hp kept got msg oso loh
forget put silent :X
blehs (:
okie tat's it :D

Comments

Popular Posts