my mother ish an asshole luhs,
gosh, fuck off please.
i cant make sure i will alys keep quiet, dun try to break my limit.
u duno me tat well yet, u 'll nvr noe me.
u tot u known me too well,when u noe nothing at all.


shut de Duck up.
wateva u wan to do, i wont even care, i nvr give it a damn.
wateva fake mask u wan to put on, gt nthing to do wiv me
but if u put all ur anger on me for no reason at all
i wont tolerate it all.
stop when its de tym to stop,dun go over it,
stop tokin non stop as if im deaf.
i can hear it all.
too bad tat u alrdy giv birth to me,
kill me if u wan since u given me tis lyf
but stop evyday going
wat did i do wrong last lyf gt tis kind of daughter. tats too badd!
even if u die i wont even care. i dun even giv a shit abt it!
ard my ears.
too bad tat u choose him instead of me
or maybe r u forced to take me
TOO BADD DEN,its UR LUCK.

regret for all u wan,it jus TOO BAD!.
RUBBISH

Comments

Popular Posts